Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Anew

Full of so many new wondrous endeavors complete with many new and exciting people!

How awesome is it that technology can help people re-connect, as I have with several people from my past, or connect with brand new ones? That’s why I’m in the technology field!

Hear hear to the Johnny Snows! What an awesomely good group of people!

My two best friends are still in my life, for which I am eternally grateful...

So many life altering events have taken place this past year! But one I feel compelled to write about more than most…

When I was 10 or so, I had a vision of the number 32. The next couple of years I had a couple more visions relating to this number, with scenes I would equate to having to do with my age. Some were very dark, and for a long time those dark scenes were all I could remember. These visions translated that something life-altering would come about during this age in my life. I now know that it was for the positive, as I have met the woman of my dreams-that I in fact had a vision of at a very young age. If not for technology and Facebook, I would never have found her. The fates, once again, steered me onto this path with her almost a year and a half ago, and I’m so glad that we started dating over the summer!

Moving in with her, thusly sharing my life with her, is the biggest life-altering experience I could have hoped for…moral of this story is to never give up, even when life seems darkest. Thinking positively only brings you the very brightest of stars and dreams come true…

Here’s to a great 2010, with many more brilliant endeavors and fantastic people with awesomely great times ahead!

Respect is taken, when respect is given...

Namaste and Slainte!
~BG~

No comments: